The mission of the Lake City/Hinsdale County Chamber of Commerce is to promote tourism and economic development by assisting member businesses as well as serving as an information center. The vision of the Lake City/Hinsdale County Chamber of Commerce is to promote and sustain a vibrant economy that ensures the highest quality of life for present and future generations of area families and businesses.
Why Join the Chamber?
By joining, you get members-only perks, exclusive advertising and networking opportunities, and a whole lot of exposure for yourself and your organization. If you have questions or would like more information, please give us a call at (970)944-2527
Below is a list of Chamber of Commerce events:
- Lake San Cristobal Brew-Ski (February)
- Celebrate Lake City – Volunteer Celebration (June)
- BINGO (June-August)
- Independence Day Celebration (July)
- Ducky Derby (July)
- Town-Wide Yard Sale (July)
- Annual Membership Appreciation (August)
- Labor Day in the Park (September)
- Oktoberfest & Fall Festival (October)
- Christmas in Lake City (December)
Other Chamber Responsibilities:
- Visitor Center – Open year Round handling visitor requests and questions
- Chamber Membership and Business Directory
- Open House Events
- Annual LCHC Official Vacation Guide (collaboration with LCHC Marketing Committee)
- Hinsdale County Room Binders
Want to learn more? Check out our calendar of events.